Relationship tips from Korean dramas (Jumong, Empress Ki, Faith, The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Dong Yi, The Princess’s Man, Yi San, Jejoongwon, A Jewel in the Palace, and My Love From The Star)
The KC-Piolo split: Basic things a woman wants from her husband or boyfriend
“A promise kept: What are words if you really don’t mean them when you say them …” (the remarkable love stories of Robertson and Muriel McQuilkin, and of American Idol contestant Chris Medina and his fiancée Juliana Ramos)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
The most visited page of this blog is that on adultery, concubinage, marital infidelity, and psychological violence with more than 200,000 page views. The other pages with a high number of visits are those dealing with financial support for an abandoned woman and her children, annulment or declaration of nullity of marriage, and custody battles over children.
There are more people who visit this blog rather than my Salt and Light blog on how to build strong relationships, marriages and families. It seems that there are more people who want to know about how to end their marriage than people concerned about building a stronger marriage.
My hope is that more people will learn how to reclaim their marriage and rebuild their family. Please browse these articles from my Salt and Light blog:
- All about women: Move over, Jang Geum!
- And the bride wore white …
- And the two shall become one … But which one?
- Are computers masculine or feminine?
- Biblical grounds for divorce and remarriage
- Boundaries in Marriage
- Charlie Brown, Soren Kierkaagard, Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, Jim Elliot, Peter Marshall and zoe ...
- Coming attractions: Is Rusty Lopez anti-male, anti-fathers or anti-family?
- Communication: Key to your Marriage
- Deal or no deal?
- Do wives really want husbands to share their feelings and thoughts with them?
- Hate Eight? Eight kinds of husbands and wives
- Headship of men, submission of women, and the myth of mutual submission
- Hope and help for the battered woman (4): Emotional abuse/psychological violence
- Hope and help for the battered woman (5): Biblical response to abuse; evangelical Christians are best husbands - University of Virginia study
- June brides, wedding vows and coming attractions
- Laws, facts and statistics on abortions in the Philippines; hope and help for the hurting
- Legal lessons from Willie Revillame and Liz Amoro; emotional abuse and psychological violence
- Legitimation, the rights of illegitimate children, Spongebob and Gary, Dingdong and Marianne ...
- Lessons in love and life from Miriam Quiambao
- Life after life
- Love in any language?
- Love Potion No. 9
- Love, friendship, second chances and a roll of film
- Marital infidelity: causes, consequences and conclusions
- Mediation not allowed in domestic violence cases (with apologies to Pia Guanio)
- Men are terrible mind readers ...
- Miss, Ms, or Mrs: Why should a woman use her husband's surname?
- Oldies but Goodies
- Priceless counsel from a bargain sale book: “How to save your marriage alone”
- Protecting our families and churches from Internet pornography
- Real relationships: how to make bad relationships better and good relationships great
- Relationship tip from Angel Locsin
- Relationship tip: Never say “never” or “always”
- Relationship tips for Shalani (and other single men and women)
- Relationship tips from Lois Lane and Superman, MJ and Spiderman
- Relationships, social isolation. heart disease, premature death and a cat named Angelica
- Rights and obligations between husband and wife from the Biblical standpoint and that of the Family Code
- Ruffa, Ylmaz, TV Patrol, divorce and remarriage by Filipinos; John and Gretchen?
- “Sacred Romance” and other books by John Eldredge
- “Sad Movies Always Make Me Cry”
- Surviving Marital Infidelity
- The “Battered Woman Syndrome”: Spousal abuse: In the name of submission?
- The grass is not greener on the other side
- The Myth of Mutual Submission, part 2
- The One and Only
- The One and Only 
- The only exercise some people do is jumping to conclusions
- Transformers: Why do persistent suitors become passive husbands?
- Update on the Mary Winkler case: A word of hope and encouragement for pastors' wives and female church workers
- What a woman wants
- What cancer cannot do
- Why do men think the things they think, say the things they say, and do the things they do?
- Why Marriages Fail: He said, She said ...
- “Are you ready? Let’s get it on!” Marriage: The Ultimate Fighting Championship
- “Can you read my mind?”
- “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made”: A primer on the Newborn Screening Act of 2004
- “Fleeting things and elusive dreams”: Tom Jones, FX taxis, men and women, husbands and wives, and back to the future
- “Saving Private Ryan” and God’s seeking heart
- “Want to get married?” A look at what covenant marriage is
- “What Husbands Wish Their Wives Knew About Men”